Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers at Lloyd’s
+44 (0) 20 7977 5700

How do I change the information CSP holds about me?

The details we hold are provided by your employer. If you need to change a name, amend your address, add or remove dependants etc. then you must contact your HR department so that they can change their records. This will then form part of the regular updates we receive from your employer and will filter through into our records in due course.