Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers at Lloyd’s
+44 (0) 20 7977 5700

How do I get a copy of the policy?

This is your employers’ insurance and the full certificate (policy) wording has been given to them. They are required by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to make this available to you and will generally do so through an intranet facility. We are not given details of the location but your HR team will be able to assist you to locate this.